Liverpool Christmas Markets 2023: When do they return and what are the drinks prices?
Liverpool’s famous Christmas Markets will return to St George’s Plateau next month.
and live on Freeview channel 276
Liverpool’s famous Christmas Markets will return to St George’s Plateau next month, with an array of food and drinks stalls to get you in the festive spirit.
With family friendly activities, tempting food, artisan goods and festive drinks available, a day out at any Christmas markets can end up rather expensive. But, how much should you expect to spend?
When do Liverpool Christmas Markets open in 2023?
Liverpool’s Christmas Markets will return on November 18 and run until Christmas Eve. The stalls will open at 11.00am each day and close at 10.00pm.
How much can I expect to pay for a festive drink?
The official prices have not yet been released, however, below are last year’s drinks prices as a guide:
- Mulled wine and cider: £6 per cup.
- Mulled wine plus a single shot of Tia Maria, Amaretto, brandy, dark rum or whiskey: £8 per cup.
- Draught pints: £6.50 or £3.50 for a half pint.
- Hot chocolate: £4.50.
- Hot chocolate with a single shot of Tia Maria, Amaretto, brandy, dark rum or whiskey: £6.50.
- Coffee with a shot of Baileys: £6.50.
- German beers or bottled beer: £6.
- Cocktails: £8.50.
- 175ml wine: £6.50.
- Spirits and mixer single: £6.
- Spirits and mixer double: £8.
- Glass of Prosecco: £7.50.
- Bottled water: £2.50.
- Soft drinks: £2.50.
- Red Bull: £3.